Monday, September 22, 2008

it's still pretty sweet.



It's funny how, when she's sleeping, Ainsleigh's little face looks so much like it did when she was a sleepy baby. We had to get up early this morning to drop Tim off at work and I think it caught up with her this afternoon. She crawled up next to me on the couch and fell right asleep. The days of naps have long passed us by, although I could definitely use them lately! I just wanted so badly to snuggle her up close (how could I not, seriously...look at that face!), but this pregnant condition is making that harder and harder. It will be so nice to have my normal self back and be able to cuddle both these girls up close.





I haven't posted new photos lately, so here are a few to recap what we've been up to. She did some pumpkin painting last week, tried on Daddy's socks last Sunday and thought that was pretty hilarious, and the last picture is from the day we went to the swimming pool with cousins Eden and River. She's been doing this odd poses lately that kind of look like she's making gang signs and she thinks it is so funny. Almost every picture has some weird hand pointing thing going on.




We're having fun spending our last few weeks together, just the two of us but I have a feeling that it will be pretty fun to share these things with baby sister too.

2 comments:

Carey said...

Holy cow. She is just so silly and fun. Love the last couple of pictures, but you're right, the first two melt your heart. Lauren has trying our patience with her crazy independence lately (no mine! I try! NO, NO, NO!) but I am trying to make the most of the last few weeks of her being here with us by herself. We have three weeks left! AUGH!

Swimming-duck said...

She is so stinking adorable! I love the sleeping pics. She looks like she has such a fun, goofy personality. I love it!