
When Paige grins, she REALLY grins. She is smiling all the time now and it is so cute. It is definitely making her seem like she is actually aware of us and how hard we are trying to get a reaction from her. I keep wondering if she does this because she is mocking the way I grin at her. I know I try pretty hard and my eyes do get squinty...


Ainsleigh and I made homemade playdough today. She really loved playing with it. It is a much better consistency than store bought playdough and I think she feels like she is actually doing some cooking of her own. She loved seeing how the food coloring worked. It was fun! We had a little photo shoot at home too and I'll try to share that later. It's nice having them at home together, but it takes some serious effort to do projects with Ainsleigh in between taking care of Paige. They are both so neat to watch and spend time with, I never feel like I get to focus enough on either of them enough. I wonder how my Mom did it with five of us. I'm just doing my best and hoping Ainsleigh remembers the playdough making, and not the frustrated hollering. Not that there ever is any, but just in case...
No comments:
Post a Comment