Tuesday, February 3, 2009

shhhhh....

Warning! If you are one of my neices with a birthday this month, stop looking now!! Spoiler alert!

Today Paige slept just long enough for Ainsleigh and I to work on some valentines and finish some birthday presents. Isn't she sweet when she's sleeping?! I just bought her this little outfit last weekend and I think she's already outgrown it.
 
Ainsleigh cut out hearts and did some glueing. Hopefully we actually get valentine's sent this year.


I have three neices with  birthdays this month. Can you guess who they are? I made these little bags for them, and had to make one for Ainsleigh also, an early valentine's gift. I plan to fill them with some candy and little gifts. I am so glad I got these done. When Paige falls asleep, I always feel like I need to make a mad dash and shower, make lunch, get Ainsleigh dressed (she's still in her p.j.'s right now) or do laundry and clean. It was nice to actually get to do something a little more fun and creative and also have gifts completed too. I have the sweetest neices and nephews. I always have good intentions and big ideas for birthdays but rarely get anything done so this was extra special. Hopefully they like them, or at least see the thought behind them. Thank goodness for naps.


2 comments:

Swimming-duck said...

First of all, there are way too many cute pics on your blog to comment on them all. I LOVE the one at the top! Your girls are so adorable. Secondly, how do you find the time to complete all of your crafts??? I've been working on the same knit hat for a month and a half - and it's not a hard hat to knit, it's one that's supposed to knit up quick! I just have a hard time finding time to sit down and actually knit it. Not to mention when I do, Ayden usually takes that opportunity to want "up" and proceeds to mess with my yard - just doesn't work for me. *sigh* Your time management skills must be amazing! I feel like I get nothing done with one child. I'm a bit nervous about adding a second! The bags for your nieces are very cute.

Swimming-duck said...

yarn, not yard