
These days it feels like my first born is maturing by leaps and bounds. Every day she changes, uses bigger words, and makes us aware of what a little sponge she is. Last week she fell hard for her first pair of big girl shoes. But she still wears them with her fairy wings.

The little one is growing up too. She sits up by herself now, does all that rolling over stuff and is getting pretty aggressive about not wanting to sleep by herself. Urghhh. But here's proof that she CAN do it. Even if it takes 2 hours of crying it out.

Ainsleigh's been trying to keep busy with her own little projects.

A butterfly!

This just speaks for itself I think.



Thank goodness for Grandma!

We planted our first flowers this week too.

Ainsleigh got her ears pierced! I mentioned it as we stopped by claire's, thinking she'd say her usual, "No Mommy because it will hurt." But she didn't. She walked right up to the clerk and told her that she was getting her ears pierced today. Her confidence faded once she was actually in the chair. It took lots of convincing, but she went through with it in the end. I really thought we might leave with just the earrings or just one ear pierced.
She told me, "Mommy, today is the best day of my life because I have beautiful earrings!"
Paige is giggling so much these days. She doesn't really care about pierced ears, but she does love watching Ainsleigh play.

And eating her toes.

Ahh!! I just love this smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment