Wednesday, April 23, 2008

some planting

This Spring Ainsleigh's almost 4 years are starting to really make a difference.She's so teachable and capable of doing so much more than she could just last year. We picked up some plants this morning. She picked out which ones she wanted, I made sure they'd survive with the pretty small amount of direct light we get. She shoveled in the dirt and then we planted some seeds in an egg carton. Hopefully it turns out. I don't know a lot about gardening but I'm hoping potting soil, plants and pots will be enough.





This is what overwatering looks like. She just can't help herself.
Afterwards we sat back and looked our plants over. I think she's pleased with herself. Here she's pointing to her favorite flower, the purple one of course. It's so nice to do these things with her. It is such a nice day today, I'm really glad we got out and accomplished something. Now instead of over-feeding her fish, she can overwater her flowers!

No comments: