Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th



We had a really nice, relaxing fourth of July. I forgot the camera but saw this print online and Ainsleigh had to stop and stare at it for several minutes. She loved the fireworks and provided commentary for us as we watched. She said things like, "I bet the next one is going to be really big!" and "That one hit the spot!"

It was a long day for her though, and she was asleep as soon as we put her in her carseat. I have to admit, even Tim and I were impressed by the fireworks. It was nice to have a long weekend together, although Ainsleigh got some new shoes that gave her a terrible blister on her foot. Her face is healing well though, so I guess it was on to the next "boo-boo."

Hope you guys had a really nice fourth!


No comments: