
I was going through photos and ran across this one of Ainsleigh typing an email, one of her favorite things to pretend to do. So serious.
We celebrated her 4th birthday this weekend and I'll have to post pictures of that soon. She had a really good time. The morning of her birthday, after her bath, she asked me if she was going to need new clothes now that she's four. I told her that she probably didn't grow that much overnight, but I swear that it sort of seems like she has! Now that she is four, she gets to visit her grandma Debbie's preschool on Friday and she can't wait! She woke up early this morning, and when I asked her why she told me that she had to so that she can go to grandma's preschool. I told her that we weren't going today, and she explained that she knew that, but she had to practice! Duh! I can't wait to hear her report back after Friday. Should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment