Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a Girl! And Wall E.

Ainsleigh's been obsessed with this little robot. Tim took her to see the movie last Saturday and she loved it! So last night she is sleeping (in our bed of course) and turns over and says, "Oh. Well, I'm not really a robot." She was talking in her sleep, which she has done before, but this time I laughed so hard! I asked her if she was dreaming about robots this morning and she said a little bit! She has been asking to watch a clip of Wall E with bouncing balls over and over again. It's so funny!

In other news, we had our ultrasound yesterday and got nothing but good news! It's another girl though and we're short on girl names. My midwife even met us at the ultrasound and watched with us which was SO NICE because that way the sonographer could tell us what she was seeing without having to wait for the doctor to explain it. That waiting is so hard! The baby had a full bladder, both kidneys, and (most importantly) a healthy heart with all four chambers looking normal! It is such a relief for us to know that. I am so glad I decided not to go the high-risk route. It has made this pregnancy so much less stressful.

Ainsleigh started swimming lessons yesterday and I am so impressed at the difference in her between last year and this year. She just walked in, sat down by the lifeguard, and told me, "See you later Mommy." I watched some of the other kids cry and want their Mommies and I was so glad I wasn't that Mommy, at least not THIS year. She's really growing up. She's wanting to go to Sunday school all the time too, and just walks in and tells us goodbye. I guess our days of separation anxiety are on their way out. She's growing up, but it's a good thing I think.

No comments: