
We got Ainsleigh a new "big girl" bike for her birthday. We took her out for a ride tonight and she loved it. She did such a good job pedaling. Thanks to Aunt Kristi for the matching helmet. She spent the entire ride telling me how her big strong muscles were so powerful that she could ride up the hills all by herself. Then later she told me, "I'm okay Mommy. I'm wearing my helmet to protect my head so I won't crack it open and my brains spill out. It sure was nice that someone loved me enough to get me a helmet." Yeah, I don't know where she heard the cracked head/brains spilling out part. The "sure" thing has been funny. Lately she uses that word a lot - "I sure do!" or "Sure is!" are common phrases for her the last several days. It was nice to take her out, but another reminder of how old she is getting!

No comments:
Post a Comment